Friday, November 19, 2010

Does anyone know how to change the bulb on the odometer in my Vauxhall Corsa Life 2005 ?

Mileage is working, just not lit up. I presume its not fuse. Does anyone know where i find the bulb and how i change it?



Thanks :)Does anyone know how to change the bulb on the odometer in my Vauxhall Corsa Life 2005 ?
I have heard they are not easy. I think its costs alot in labour costs as the odometer needs to come out to change them.



If its still in warrantie take it back and complain, A odometer bulb should last alot longer then 3 years. (If you are lucky they might do it, But its probally not officially covered)Does anyone know how to change the bulb on the odometer in my Vauxhall Corsa Life 2005 ?
http://www.freeindex.co.uk/categories/Transport_and_Auto/Auto_Parts_and_Accessories/Car_Breakers/



this should help

No comments:

Post a Comment