Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I change the bulb in clock on a 2000 corsa?

I need to change the bulb in the clock on my corsa and also half the illumiation bulbs on heater controls arent working... It's a 2000 reg model with just a basic clock in centre top of dashHow do I change the bulb in clock on a 2000 corsa?
Have fun, it's a major project.How do I change the bulb in clock on a 2000 corsa?
remove the fascia panelling under the dash weadle your hand in or better a smaller hand and simply replace them, the in clock bulb however will need clock removal i suggest a Haynes manual and you don't need to buy visit your local library and a photostat machine, scan and print the relevant side i had the same problem on a vectra and did exactly that, good old German reliability huh good luck
you just take the instrument pod out and since it is awkward replace all the bulbs at the same time from the back, I have seen it done from under the dash but it's possible to get bad cuts doing that there are lots of sharp things up there

No comments:

Post a Comment