Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do i change/look for the dimmer switch on my 00 trans am?!?

My regular lights dont work but my brights do......so i need to either change bulbs or dimmer switch and dont know where to lookHow do i change/look for the dimmer switch on my 00 trans am?!?
the dimmer switch should be on the turn signal switch, on the left side of steering column .just pull the lever towards you, and will hear the switch click the high beams from on to off also there should be a blue light on dash that has a light simble to tell you if the high beams are on with the car running.How do i change/look for the dimmer switch on my 00 trans am?!?
If you do not know where the switch is how do you know they do not work?????
i believe the dimmer switch for your car is part and parcel of the column mounted headlight switch. I believe it is all one unit that is changed as all one part.

No comments:

Post a Comment