Monday, December 12, 2011

What's Your Sign? (And how many of you does it take to change a light bulb?)?

Aries: Just one. You want to make something of it?



Taurus: One, but just *try* to convince them that the burned-out one is useless and should be thrown away.



Gemini: Two, but the job never gets done -- they just keep arguing about who is supposed to do it and how it's supposed to be done!



Cancer: Just one. But it takes a therapist three years to help them through the grief process.



Leo: Leo's don't change light bulbs, although sometimes their agent will get a Virgo in to do the job for them while they're out.



Virgo: Approximately 1.000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.



Libra: Umm, two. Or maybe one. No -- on second thought, make that two. Is that OK with you?



Scorpio: That secret information can only be shared only with the Enlightened Ones in the Star Chamber of the Ancient Hierarchical Order.



Sagittarius: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?



Capricorn: I don't waste my time with these childish jokes.



Aquarius: Well, you have to remember that everything is energy, so...



Pisces: Light bulb? What light bulb?What's Your Sign? (And how many of you does it take to change a light bulb?)?
Pisces on the cusp of Aries. I can do by myself, you big bully! *bursts into tears*What's Your Sign? (And how many of you does it take to change a light bulb?)?
i am a aries. so i can do it by myself.
Scorpio...



1st...I don't believe in this stuff but oh well...



2nd...Light Bulb? 1. STUBBORN!
None: as you so nicely said someone will do it for me! Yes, I am a leo
Hahahaha... Aries here too! But I let my Aquarius hubby change it :)
lol im Virgo.
Virgo: Approximately 1.000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.



Thats me a little retentive and a perfectionist.. I know I know!
Thats true. I ve a sagi friend and my husband is an aquarian....
Pisces. And regarding the light bulb question I couldn't have said it better LOL !
Virgo: Approximately 1.000000 with an error of +/- 1 millionth.
Im a leo we dont change light bulbs we get others to do it for us.
hmm, I'm a capricorn --- so I'll let my husband do it he is a Libra!!
I'm an Aries and that was so funny and true.
cancer
I don't have a sign, well I do actually but I can't read it because the lightbulb needs changing.
cancer
Taurus. I don't know about mine but I was born on 18 May 1992. Does that give u enough informations
I have a close friend who is a Leo and that is him to a ';T';! lol!
SWEET!! I'm a Leo so I don't need to even touch thelight bulb:D

No comments:

Post a Comment