Monday, December 12, 2011

How can i stop my blinker on my pontiac grand am 2000 from blinking to fast. and how can i change the bulb?

i failed inspecion testerdy because one of my blinkers was blinking to fast. how can i fix this problem.How can i stop my blinker on my pontiac grand am 2000 from blinking to fast. and how can i change the bulb?
There's a 2nd solution if all your bulbs are fine - when you open your hood, look on the drivers side fender near the strut tower. you will see a small black relay screwed to the fender. if it isn't screwed in nice and tight, your blinkers will blink fast. Or maybe tap on it with the end of a screwdriver, since relays can stick.

This happened once on my grand am. I've also had bad bulbs that caused it too. good luckHow can i stop my blinker on my pontiac grand am 2000 from blinking to fast. and how can i change the bulb?
blinkers normally blink fast when you have a bulb out somewhere else

change your broken buld and it will return to normal
If the bulbs are lighting up and good you have a bulb in the front or back that has a bad ground. In most cases you can remove and reinstall bulb to correct the problem... Or the socket is not secure in the mounting.........md
If it is just a bad bulb, Autozone or Advance auto will sometimes change it for you if you buy it there.
  • drawing a circle
  • hairstyles for long hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment