Monday, December 12, 2011

Just a cute joke..How many horses does it take to change a light bulb?

Thoroughbred: Who ME?? Do WHAT? I'm scared of light bulbs! I'm outta here!





Arabian: I changed it an hour ago. C'mon you guys - catch up!





Quarter Horse: Put all the bulbs in a pen and tell me which one you want.





Standardbred: Oh for Pete's Sake, give me the darn bulb and let's be done with it.





Shetland: Give it to me. I'll kill it and we won't have to worry about it anymore.





Friesian: I would, but I can't see where I'm going from behind all this mane.





Belgian: Put the Shetland on my back, maybe he can reach it then.





Warmblood: Is the 2nd Level Instruction Packet in English? Doesn't anyone realize that I was sold for $75K as a yearling, but only because my hocks are bad, otherwise I would be worth $100K? I am NOT changing light bulbs. Make the TB get back here and do it.





Morgan: Me! Me! Me! Pleeease let me! I wanna do it! I'm gonna do it! I know how, really I do! Just watch! I'll rewire the barn after, too.





Appaloosa: Ya'll are a bunch of losers. We don't need to change the light bulb, I ain't scared of the dark. And someone make that darn Morgan stop jumping up and down before I double barrel him.





Haflinger: That thing I ate was a light bulb?





Mustang: Light bulb? Let's go on a trail ride, instead. And camp. Out in the open like REAL horses.





Lipizzaner: Hah, amateurs. I will change the light bulb. Not only that, but I will do it while standing on my hind legs and balancing it on my nose, after which I will perform seven flying lead changes in a row and a capriole. Can you do that? Huh? Huh? Didn't think so.





Miniature: I bet you think I can't do it just cause I'm small. You know what that is? It's sizeism!





Akhal Teke: I will only change it if it's my owner's light bulb and no one else has ever touched it.





Andalusian: I will delegate the changing of the light bulb to my personal groom after he finishes shampooing my mane and cleaning my saddle, but only on the condition that it is changed for a soft blue or green bulb, which reflects better off my coat while I exhibit my astonishing gaits.





Cleveland Bay: I'm busy. Make the whipper-in and the hounds do it.





Saddlebred: My ears are up already, please, please get the light bulb away from me! I'm ready to show, really, I promise I'll win!





Paint: Put all the light bulbs in a pen, tell me which one you want, and my owner will bet you twenty bucks I can get it before the quarter horse.





POA: I'm not changing it. I'm the one who kicked the old one and broke it in the first place, remember? Now, excuse me, I have a grain room to break into.





Grade Horse: Guys? Um, guys? I hope you don't mind, but I went ahead and changed it while you were all arguing.





Brood Mare: Oh my god, it's light in here, it's supposed to be dark at this time in December, ****, now I'm in heat again.





City Carriage Horse: I'll do it. For $35.00 per half hour. Plus Tip.


The bulb-changing starts from the minute I leave my stall to do it, until I get back to my stall. Travel Time, you understand!Just a cute joke..How many horses does it take to change a light bulb?
Mule: I'M not gonna change it...I'm NOT I'm NOT I'm NOT!!!!!





And YOU can't MAKE me!!!!Just a cute joke..How many horses does it take to change a light bulb?
lol. i heard ne like this but it was opening a gate...the mustang was like, ';whats a gate?'; and the quarter horse was like oops i knocked it down...let me fix it. there were like 8 more breeds, but i cant remember what they said.

Report Abuse



haha, I ve only seen up to halfinger, haha , I work with carriage horses...more like 45 an hour plus tip!!!! Haha, that would be a grade horse!!! Get it done baby! haha, I have aQH, Draft Paint cross
LOL!But someone will probably report it because its not a real question.





Why did the horse cross the road?





He was filling in for the chicken!
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!! I |0ve it!!! Thanky0u f0r sharing this!!! ^:^
ONE WITH HORSEPOWER
lol.....I love it.....I own a paint and that's just like her.....she's so competive.
HA! That is so good!





I can see my thoroughbred mare freaking out over a light bulb - or spooking because it is suddenly dark in that part of the barn.





oh, that is good!





I like the Belgian offering to put the Shetland on his back and the mini complaining about sizeism.
OMG. Loved IT!! Thanks for sharing!!
LOL!!!!!!!!


My fave was the Lippazanner.





Yuo must've met alot of horses!lol
LOL! That was awesome! Thanks do much for sharing it!
all of those are funny! i like them. and to get rid of the trolls, ask a question: do you think these are funny? or which one do you like best? so to answer your questions, which i hope that you post to prevent this from getting deleted, i think they are funny and i don't like one particular one... all of them are hilarious!
Arabian - HHmm im wondering why everyone else is arguing, becasue i already told them i changed an hour ago...Geez!!





Very cute, Thanks for sharing
Haha i thoug it was great...I saved it if you don't mind....I'm keeping it for sure!
Shetland was so funny!! And The Appaloosa was funny. and paint. and morgan. Yeah Know I Just Like All Of Them! Thats Was So Funny Thanks!
lol that was funny. My Quarter horse is exactly like that.
OMG YES THIS IS FUNNY!!! I am coping it to send to all my friends. thanks for sharing! LOLOLOLOL
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! that was the funniest joke i have ever heard! I LOVE the POA, QH, shetland, haflinger, paint, and the arab. SO funny! thanks fancy, yall' made my evening!!
i love it!!!
My favourite was the haflinger (obviously. lol) and the broodmare. XD I didnt get it at first, but then it just got cuter and cuter!
LOL.. Cute! I really like the Lipizzaner and Grade!! =D
Good ones!!!!
Yeah, I've been to the site with these. I like their horse dictionary or something like that where they say:


They have some great stuff!!!





Arena: Place where humans can take the fun out of forward motion.





Bit: Means by which a rider's every motion is transmitted to the extremely sensitive tissues of the mouth.


Bucking: Counterirritant.


Crossties: Gymnastic apparatus.


Dressage: Process by which some riders can eventually be taught to respect the bit.


Fence: Barrier that protects good grazing.


Grain: Sole virtue of domestication.


Hitching rail: Means by which to test one's strength.


Horse trailer: Mobile cave bear den.


Jump: An opportunity for self-expression.


Latch: Type of puzzle.


Longeing: Procedure for keeping a prospective rider at bay.


Owner: Human assigned responsibility for one's feeding.


Rider: Owner overstepping its bounds.


Farrier: Disposable surrogate owner useful for acting out aggression without compromising food supply.


Trainer: Owner with mob connections.


Veterinarian: Flightless albino vulture.





btw everyone, check out http://www.moniteausaddleclub.com/horse_鈥?/a> for more ^_^
hehe dats soooo funy!!!!!
Definitely saving these!!! so funny....I'm sending to all my horsie friends.





Mary...added yours to my copy also...They are all so true!!
  • inflation rate
  • reliable web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment