Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change the bulb on my car?

one of the lights that lights up the liceanse plate has blown out on my car. How easy is it to change? and will a cop stop me if they see it out?How do I change the bulb on my car?
That's a easy job in most cars but some of them can be tricky, I think you should take a look at the light fitting first and see if it is easy or difficult to remove, if it is difficult then i think the best thing to do is read the car instruction manual , maintenance%26amp;repair section, or visit your nearest panel beating shop and ask them to do it for you , if they kind enough they would probably do it for free, and yes if your area has stern cops they can.How do I change the bulb on my car?
yes its easy to change and a cop will pull you over for it it happend to my brother.
You did not say what type of car

most modern Number plate lights are an all glass type and just push into the connector replacement should only cost about $1
these lights are pretty easy to change, will the cop pull you over if you where doing any thing wrong its a reason to pull you over
unscrew lens that covers it, remove it, and reinstall new bulb. Yes the cops will stop you, especially if they are going through donut withdrawls.

No comments:

Post a Comment