Monday, December 12, 2011

My reverse light has broken on my Citroen C2? How do I change the bulb?

I think the bulb has gone but how do i get to the reverse light? there is no mention of it in the manual?



Thank youMy reverse light has broken on my Citroen C2? How do I change the bulb?
remove the lens and replace the bulb.My reverse light has broken on my Citroen C2? How do I change the bulb?
just type into search box

how to replace reverse light bulb

how to replace tail light bulb year of Citroen

live by a autozone they might even do it for you
My god that is one useless manual you have then!



Open the boot and look near where the lights are set, there should be screws for you to undo to access the blown bulbs, if not just buy the bulbs you need and ask the people there to fit it for you. Watch carefully how they do it and next time you will be able to do it by yourself. Goodluck.



Are you absolutely sure its not mentioned in your manual? My one tells me about all of the bulbs and how to change them.

No comments:

Post a Comment